Welcome to Building a Better Boyertown
Building a Better Boyertown (BBB) is a non-profit organization formed in 2002. Boyertown, PA is a Main Street Community, received funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and private donors to focus on downtown revitalization.
BBB staff and volunteers develop and accomplish tasks that maintain Boyertown’s historical heritage, promote downtown Boyertown and attract people to the community. They concentrate on business recruitment and retention and on providing technical assistance and grant opportunities for property and business owners in the Main Street District to make facade improvements enhancing the town's Victorian architecture.
Overall, Boyertown's approach to revitalization is comprehensive in nature. We are always looking for fresh faces and ideas to help us achieve our goals. Come join us, and the fun!
- Join the pet costume parade around downtown Boyertown
- October 27th at 2 pm
- Prizes will be awarded!
- Don’t miss out on the fun!
- For more information check out www.facebook/JoePawsDogBakery
- Pull out the Lederhosen Oktoberfest is almost here!
- Bring your beer steins to Boyertown on September 15th from 10 am to 9 pm in the inner core parking lot off of S. Reading Avenue.
- click here to view Schedule of Events 2012
- parking for spectators will be available at the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, and the back lot of St. John’s parking lot entrance off of Walnut Street.
- Go to www.facebook.com/Oktoberfest for more details about this event.
- Come celebrate with Boyertown the Streetscape Dedication!
- Starting at 10 am will be the ribbon cutting and dedication followed by refreshments and music till noon in the Community Walkway.
- E. Philadelphia Avenue will be closed between North Reading Avenue and Chestnut Street from 10-10:30 am for the ribbon cutting.
- We invite you to walk the Crossroads of Boyertown. Locate the names of your friends and neighbors in the brick ribbon.
- Be sure to visit the Studio B with their special presentation in honor of Saturday’s dedication.
- Bring your dog to the Boyertown Park on September 9!
- Walk the new trail and join the fun for the Boyertown Area YMCA Yip & dip Doggie Swim at the Community Pool!
On August 18th, from 1-4 pm Boyertown will have it’s first cash mob!
- Meet in the inner core parking lot to pick up your map and sticker.
- Participants will choose where they want to shop and are free to shop in groups or solo.
- Support your local economy!
- Visit facebook.com/boyertowncashmob for more details
- And see attached flyer to participate boyertown cash mob copy-1
Thank you to all the car owners who brought their beautiful cars out to downtown Boyertown on Saturday night! To view more photos of the event please visit http://www.facebook.com/Boyertown.Cruise.night
Building a Better Boyertown’s 5th Annual Cruise Night is Saturday July 21st from 4-9 pm!
- All cars coming to the event should report to registration located in St. John’s parking lot entrance off of Walnut Street between 3 and 4 pm.
- Traffic Flow map 2012
- Join Boyertown in welcoming the Railroad Speeders on Sunday, July 8th, 2012 at 9 am
- Where: at the Borough lot located behind Durango’s (120 East Philadelphia Aveune).
- For more information call 610 369-3054.
- Did you know that Boyertown has a Farmers Market every Saturday on S. Reading Avenue?
- It’s prime cherry season, a season that comes along just one time per year at the oldest family-owned business in Boyertown – Frecon Farms.
- Stop by the Boyertown Farmers Market for your favorite produce from your neighborhood vendors from 10 am to 1 pm every Saturday on S. Reading Avenue. http://www.facebook.com/Boyertown.farm.manager