Welcome to Building a Better Boyertown
Building a Better Boyertown (BBB) is a non-profit organization formed in 2002. Boyertown, PA is a Main Street Community, received funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and private donors to focus on downtown revitalization.
BBB staff and volunteers develop and accomplish tasks that maintain Boyertown’s historical heritage, promote downtown Boyertown and attract people to the community. They concentrate on business recruitment and retention and on providing technical assistance and grant opportunities for property and business owners in the Main Street District to make facade improvements enhancing the town's Victorian architecture.
Overall, Boyertown's approach to revitalization is comprehensive in nature. We are always looking for fresh faces and ideas to help us achieve our goals. Come join us, and the fun!
- Saturday July 20th 4-9 pm with rain date of July 27th
- Hosted by Building a Better Boyertown with help from Wicked Effects
- To sponsor the event click here:sponsorship letter 2013-1
- BBB’s Cruise Night will take place along Route 562/Reading Avenue and the lots of National Penn Bank and the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles.
- Registration will be in the parking lot of Good Shepherd Church and the back of St. John’s Lutheran Church off of Walnut Street.
- For more information contact 610.369.3054 or email@example.com
- click here for pre-registration form 2013 back of reg with sponsors
- The BMBA Annual Sidewalk Expo is coming to Boyertown Tuesday June 11th 2013 with rain date of June 13th!
- Exhibitor’s booths will be set up from 10 am to 5 pm on East Philadelphia Avenue.
- Go to WWW.bmba.biz for vendor registration or to sponsor the event!
- Dancing Tree Creations Artisans Gallery and Studio will kick off their Spring Open House weekend by inviting the public to meet their next featured Budding Artist, Kira Foss, by joining them, along with many other local artists, for light refreshments on Friday, May 3, 2013 from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Dancing Tree Creations, LLC is an artisan’s gallery, located at 338 South Ironstone Drive, Boyertown, PA representing 150+ local and national artisans. (610) 780-8639
- For more information on the Budding Artist Program, the Spring Open House or to sign up to receive e-invitations and e-newsletters, visit Dancing Tree Creations Artisans Gallery and Studio’s Facebook page or website http://dancingtreecreations.com.
- Thursday April 25th at 6:30 p.m. Auctuion starts at 7 p.m.
- Come join the Goddard School for an Open House during the week of April 22nd-26th
- located at 1452 Grosser Road Gilbertsville 19525
- email GilbertsvillePA@goddardschools.com or call 610 367-1996 for more details.
- With over 8,809 volunteer hours donated in 2012 alone, and 6 new businesses opening in the downtown, it has been our best year yet!
- We did it! The Street-scape project was constructed.
- Fulfilling our Vision and Mission is just the beginning.
- With your help the best is yet to com.
- To volunteer and join the fun, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610 369-3054.
Pre-registration forms are available by clicking here Reg form 2013
- Pre-register for a chance to feature your vehicle on the front of next year’s flier.
- Hosted by Wicked Effects Car Club!
- On April 20th there will be a moon-bounce
- right on E. Philadelphia Avenue!
- Come join the community fun in your favorite downtown!
- With eight(8) Zumba instructors dancing
- on the street this is the place to be!
- Don’t miss it!
- April 1 at 7 pm don’t miss A Boyertown Celebrity Comedy Roast
- featuring Kevin Zimmer
- pick up your tickets in advance for $15 from the Historic State Theatre
- Tickets $20 day of show
- for every ticket sold $5 will be donated to “for the love of Donna” a cancer fund started in loving memory of Donna Muthersbaugh
- Join us in celebrating a new business opening in downtown Boyertown
- Friday, March 22 at 4 pm
- Where: Kidnastix, LLC 112 E. Philadelphia Avenue
- Kidnastix, LLC is a non-competitive tumbling facility, offering classes Preschool through Adults and Cheer Tumbling. Call 610-906-9229 to find out more.
Come to Beck’s Sea Cove Inn on Wednesday March 20th from 4 pm to 9 pm to help raise funds for Building A Better Boyertown.
- The owners have generously agreed to donate a portion of the proceeds from the evening to the BBB, this night only!
Dinner specials include:
- BBB Chicken and shrimp – Barbequed bourbon chicken and shrimp sauteed over a bed of rice. Stuffed cod with lobster creme sauce. Regular menu also apply. Call 610-702-2039 for reservations or just stop in.