Welcome to Building a Better Boyertown
Building a Better Boyertown (BBB) is a non-profit organization formed in 2002. Boyertown, PA is a Main Street Community, received funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and private donors to focus on downtown revitalization.
BBB staff and volunteers develop and accomplish tasks that maintain Boyertown’s historical heritage, promote downtown Boyertown and attract people to the community. They concentrate on business recruitment and retention and on providing technical assistance and grant opportunities for property and business owners in the Main Street District to make facade improvements enhancing the town's Victorian architecture.
Overall, Boyertown's approach to revitalization is comprehensive in nature. We are always looking for fresh faces and ideas to help us achieve our goals. Come join us, and the fun!
- JOHNNY HAZEL returns to the stage of the Historic State Theatre of Boyertown along with MIKE HOLLIDAY…
- tickets available by calling 610.905.5613 or by visiting the Theatre Box Office…..$10 in advance or $15 day of concert.
- December 21st from 11 to 1 pm
- Building A Better Boyertown is hosting a Holiday Open House at the BBB office located at 3 E. Philadelphia Ave, Boyertown.
- Join us to hear what is going on with the Revitalization effort and bring your ideas to share!
Friday December 7th from 3- 9 pm join Boyertown’s 10th Annual Holiday Open House Tour!
- Ticket are available in advance at the Twin Turrets Inn, Frecon Farms, Joe Paws Dog Bakery, Zimmers Pets, and the Boyertown Area Historical Society.
- Tour begins at the Boyertown Historical Society at 43 S. Chestnut Street, where you get your map.
- Local business offering coupons with tour map.
- Come out and join the Holiday community spirit!
- Shift your Shopping this Holiday Season
- Make a “shift” by buying from local independent businesses for the holiday season
- Each dollar you spend at a local independent business returns three times more money to our local economy than one spent at a chain.
- Local businesses put less demand on our roads, sewers, and safety services than most chains and generate more tax revenue per sales dollar, keeping your taxes lower.
Free photos with Santa, taken by a professional photograper!
- Free movie at the State Theatre!
- Join the community in celebrating the Holiday season right on E. Philadelphia Avenue!
- Saturday, December 8th from 11 am to 2 pm!
- Host a children’s holiday craft on Main Street. To find out more about this event and how to participate click here Chillin-1
We are joined together in what providence has afforded as a wonderful opportunity for Berks and Montgomery Counties and the region as a whole. We believe a new day is dawning for the venerable steel trail of the Colebrookdale Railroad and the communities it connects.
To learn more about the tourist railroad initiative please visit http://www.colebrookdalerailroad.com/
- Meet Dr. Melanie Carr and check out the new chiropractic office in town
- enjoy free food and drinks
- 137 Montgomery Ave. Suite 203 Boyertown, PA 19512
Pay to Play – everyone who attends the Open House can get a FREE new patient exam with a donation of $30 or more to help children who cannot afford extra-curricular activities to get active. We donate the money for the children to play – directly to Boyertown Area School District – so we can be sure the funds go to good use. We also keep a tally of the amount raised and number of children helped, so people who need help can come to us for assistance.
- Join the pet costume parade around downtown Boyertown
- October 27th at 2 pm
- Prizes will be awarded!
- Don’t miss out on the fun!
- For more information check out www.facebook/JoePawsDogBakery
- Pull out the Lederhosen Oktoberfest is almost here!
- Bring your beer steins to Boyertown on September 15th from 10 am to 9 pm in the inner core parking lot off of S. Reading Avenue.
- click here to view Schedule of Events 2012
- parking for spectators will be available at the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, and the back lot of St. John’s parking lot entrance off of Walnut Street.
- Go to www.facebook.com/Oktoberfest for more details about this event.