Welcome to Building a Better Boyertown
Building a Better Boyertown (BBB) is a non-profit organization formed in 2002. Boyertown, PA is a Main Street Community, received funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and private donors to focus on downtown revitalization.
BBB staff and volunteers develop and accomplish tasks that maintain Boyertown’s historical heritage, promote downtown Boyertown and attract people to the community. They concentrate on business recruitment and retention and on providing technical assistance and grant opportunities for property and business owners in the Main Street District to make facade improvements enhancing the town's Victorian architecture.
Overall, Boyertown's approach to revitalization is comprehensive in nature. We are always looking for fresh faces and ideas to help us achieve our goals. Come join us, and the fun!
- With over 8,809 volunteer hours donated in 2012 alone, and 6 new businesses opening in the downtown, it has been our best year yet!
- We did it! The Street-scape project was constructed.
- Fulfilling our Vision and Mission is just the beginning.
- With your help the best is yet to com.
- To volunteer and join the fun, email email@example.com or call 610 369-3054.
Pre-registration forms are available by clicking here Reg form 2013
- Pre-register for a chance to feature your vehicle on the front of next year’s flier.
- Hosted by Wicked Effects Car Club!
- On April 20th there will be a moon-bounce
- right on E. Philadelphia Avenue!
- Come join the community fun in your favorite downtown!
- With eight(8) Zumba instructors dancing
- on the street this is the place to be!
- Don’t miss it!
- April 1 at 7 pm don’t miss A Boyertown Celebrity Comedy Roast
- featuring Kevin Zimmer
- pick up your tickets in advance for $15 from the Historic State Theatre
- Tickets $20 day of show
- for every ticket sold $5 will be donated to “for the love of Donna” a cancer fund started in loving memory of Donna Muthersbaugh
- Join us in celebrating a new business opening in downtown Boyertown
- Friday, March 22 at 4 pm
- Where: Kidnastix, LLC 112 E. Philadelphia Avenue
- Kidnastix, LLC is a non-competitive tumbling facility, offering classes Preschool through Adults and Cheer Tumbling. Call 610-906-9229 to find out more.
Come to Beck’s Sea Cove Inn on Wednesday March 20th from 4 pm to 9 pm to help raise funds for Building A Better Boyertown.
- The owners have generously agreed to donate a portion of the proceeds from the evening to the BBB, this night only!
Dinner specials include:
- BBB Chicken and shrimp – Barbequed bourbon chicken and shrimp sauteed over a bed of rice. Stuffed cod with lobster creme sauce. Regular menu also apply. Call 610-702-2039 for reservations or just stop in.
- Artist are visiting Boyertown from all over the world!
- Friday Feb 15th from 5 to 8 pm at Studio B, 39 E. Philadelphia Avenue, Boyertown
- Thursday February 14th enjoy dinner prepared especially for you at Sweet Beginnings while your four-footed friends enjoy playtime at Joe Paws Dog Bakery, chaperoned by the professional staff of GiGi’s At Home Pet Care.
- Send your pet home with a Valentine’s Day Snack of goodies baked by Joe Paws.
- For reservations, contact: Sweet Beginnings @ 610 369-0649 or Joe Paws Dog Bakery @ 610 369-2523
- Volunteers are the key to Building A Better Boyertown’s Success!
- With out your time, energy and imaginative ideas we would not be a Nationally Accredited Main Street Program.
- Thank you for your years of dedication!
- To see what our volunteers have been working on check out this video put together by one of our dedicated volunteers. www.youtube.com/watch?
- JOHNNY HAZEL returns to the stage of the Historic State Theatre of Boyertown along with MIKE HOLLIDAY…
- tickets available by calling 610.905.5613 or by visiting the Theatre Box Office…..$10 in advance or $15 day of concert.