Welcome to Building a Better Boyertown
Building a Better Boyertown (BBB) is a non-profit organization formed in 2002. Boyertown, PA is a Main Street Community, received funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and private donors to focus on downtown revitalization.
BBB staff and volunteers develop and accomplish tasks that maintain Boyertown’s historical heritage, promote downtown Boyertown and attract people to the community. They concentrate on business recruitment and retention and on providing technical assistance and grant opportunities for property and business owners in the Main Street District to make facade improvements enhancing the town's Victorian architecture.
Overall, Boyertown's approach to revitalization is comprehensive in nature. We are always looking for fresh faces and ideas to help us achieve our goals. Come join us, and the fun!
- Advertise your business on Route 73 Billboard and have your sign displayed to an estimated 10,000 people per day!
- Contact Building A Better Boyertown 610 369-3054 or email email@example.com for reduced rates to BBB business members. Non-profit space also available to advertise your events, so call today.
- The Boyertown Farmers Market is every Friday from June – October 25th in the entrance to the inner core parking lot off of South Reading Avenue from 3-7 pm (26 South Reading Avenue).
- Every week check out new vendors and crafters!
- This week look for Freeland Market’s specialty meats and every Friday the Sunflower Cafe Mobile truck will be there!
- For more information contact the farm market manager firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610 369-3054.
- Photo provided by Frecon Farms, bringing fresh fruit every week to the market!
- Saturday July 20th 4-9 pm with rain date of July 27th
- Hosted by Building a Better Boyertown with help from Wicked Effects
- To sponsor the event click here:sponsorship letter 2013-1
- BBB’s Cruise Night will take place along Route 562/Reading Avenue and the lots of National Penn Bank and the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles.
- Registration will be in the parking lot of Good Shepherd Church and the back of St. John’s Lutheran Church off of Walnut Street.
- For more information contact 610.369.3054 or email@example.com
- click here for pre-registration form 2013 back of reg with sponsors
- The BMBA Annual Sidewalk Expo is coming to Boyertown Tuesday June 11th 2013 with rain date of June 13th!
- Exhibitor’s booths will be set up from 10 am to 5 pm on East Philadelphia Avenue.
- Go to WWW.bmba.biz for vendor registration or to sponsor the event!
- Dancing Tree Creations Artisans Gallery and Studio will kick off their Spring Open House weekend by inviting the public to meet their next featured Budding Artist, Kira Foss, by joining them, along with many other local artists, for light refreshments on Friday, May 3, 2013 from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Dancing Tree Creations, LLC is an artisan’s gallery, located at 338 South Ironstone Drive, Boyertown, PA representing 150+ local and national artisans. (610) 780-8639
- For more information on the Budding Artist Program, the Spring Open House or to sign up to receive e-invitations and e-newsletters, visit Dancing Tree Creations Artisans Gallery and Studio’s Facebook page or website http://dancingtreecreations.com.
- Thursday April 25th at 6:30 p.m. Auctuion starts at 7 p.m.
- Come join the Goddard School for an Open House during the week of April 22nd-26th
- located at 1452 Grosser Road Gilbertsville 19525
- email GilbertsvillePA@goddardschools.com or call 610 367-1996 for more details.
- With over 8,809 volunteer hours donated in 2012 alone, and 6 new businesses opening in the downtown, it has been our best year yet!
- We did it! The Street-scape project was constructed.
- Fulfilling our Vision and Mission is just the beginning.
- With your help the best is yet to com.
- To volunteer and join the fun, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610 369-3054.
Pre-registration forms are available by clicking here Reg form 2013
- Pre-register for a chance to feature your vehicle on the front of next year’s flier.
- Hosted by Wicked Effects Car Club!
- On April 20th there will be a moon-bounce
- right on E. Philadelphia Avenue!
- Come join the community fun in your favorite downtown!
- With eight(8) Zumba instructors dancing
- on the street this is the place to be!
- Don’t miss it!
- April 1 at 7 pm don’t miss A Boyertown Celebrity Comedy Roast
- featuring Kevin Zimmer
- pick up your tickets in advance for $15 from the Historic State Theatre
- Tickets $20 day of show
- for every ticket sold $5 will be donated to “for the love of Donna” a cancer fund started in loving memory of Donna Muthersbaugh