Welcome to Building a Better Boyertown
Building a Better Boyertown (BBB) is a non-profit organization formed in 2002. Boyertown, PA is a Main Street Community, received funding from the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development and private donors to focus on downtown revitalization.
BBB staff and volunteers develop and accomplish tasks that maintain Boyertown’s historical heritage, promote downtown Boyertown and attract people to the community. They concentrate on business recruitment and retention and on providing technical assistance and grant opportunities for property and business owners in the Main Street District to make facade improvements enhancing the town's Victorian architecture.
Overall, Boyertown's approach to revitalization is comprehensive in nature. We are always looking for fresh faces and ideas to help us achieve our goals. Come join us, and the fun!
Free photos with Santa, taken by a professional photograper!
- Free movie at the State Theatre!
- Join the community in celebrating the Holiday season right on E. Philadelphia Avenue!
- Saturday, December 8th from 11 am to 2 pm!
- Host a children’s holiday craft on Main Street. To find out more about this event and how to participate click here Chillin-1
We are joined together in what providence has afforded as a wonderful opportunity for Berks and Montgomery Counties and the region as a whole. We believe a new day is dawning for the venerable steel trail of the Colebrookdale Railroad and the communities it connects.
To learn more about the tourist railroad initiative please visit http://www.colebrookdalerailroad.com/
- Meet Dr. Melanie Carr and check out the new chiropractic office in town
- enjoy free food and drinks
- 137 Montgomery Ave. Suite 203 Boyertown, PA 19512
Pay to Play – everyone who attends the Open House can get a FREE new patient exam with a donation of $30 or more to help children who cannot afford extra-curricular activities to get active. We donate the money for the children to play – directly to Boyertown Area School District – so we can be sure the funds go to good use. We also keep a tally of the amount raised and number of children helped, so people who need help can come to us for assistance.
- Join the pet costume parade around downtown Boyertown
- October 27th at 2 pm
- Prizes will be awarded!
- Don’t miss out on the fun!
- For more information check out www.facebook/JoePawsDogBakery
- Pull out the Lederhosen Oktoberfest is almost here!
- Bring your beer steins to Boyertown on September 15th from 10 am to 9 pm in the inner core parking lot off of S. Reading Avenue.
- click here to view Schedule of Events 2012
- parking for spectators will be available at the Boyertown Museum of Historic Vehicles, and the back lot of St. John’s parking lot entrance off of Walnut Street.
- Go to www.facebook.com/Oktoberfest for more details about this event.
- Come celebrate with Boyertown the Streetscape Dedication!
- Starting at 10 am will be the ribbon cutting and dedication followed by refreshments and music till noon in the Community Walkway.
- E. Philadelphia Avenue will be closed between North Reading Avenue and Chestnut Street from 10-10:30 am for the ribbon cutting.
- We invite you to walk the Crossroads of Boyertown. Locate the names of your friends and neighbors in the brick ribbon.
- Be sure to visit the Studio B with their special presentation in honor of Saturday’s dedication.
- Bring your dog to the Boyertown Park on September 9!
- Walk the new trail and join the fun for the Boyertown Area YMCA Yip & dip Doggie Swim at the Community Pool!
On August 18th, from 1-4 pm Boyertown will have it’s first cash mob!
- Meet in the inner core parking lot to pick up your map and sticker.
- Participants will choose where they want to shop and are free to shop in groups or solo.
- Support your local economy!
- Visit facebook.com/boyertowncashmob for more details
- And see attached flyer to participate boyertown cash mob copy-1
Thank you to all the car owners who brought their beautiful cars out to downtown Boyertown on Saturday night! To view more photos of the event please visit http://www.facebook.com/Boyertown.Cruise.night